MickeySa said:Pre-announcement for loading Enigma 2 in AzBox HD Elite / Premium devices by USB Memory stick and this method is 100000% RISK FREE !!! As the new beta image will follow in next hour(s) .
Thanks to the the_ripper, telesat, Darezik and other people involved in this project.
If You want to load this version of Enigma 2 for AzBox HD Elite / Premium please follow this procedure :
1 . Load this patch.bin ( Enigma 2 ) file on FAT32 formatted USB Memory Stick
2. Turn Off Your AzBox HD Device, put USB Memory Stick inside and Turn on AzBox HD Device.
3. Follow the procedure USB Update on the screen, after process is finished, remove the USB stick from the AzBox HD Device, and let AzBox HD to Reboot
4. After reboot is finished, You should be in Enigma 2 AzBox HD Running state
5. If You tested enough Enigma 2 on AzBox HD Device and want to be back on AzBox Official Firmware, it is piece of cake
6. Load on FAT32 Formatted USB Memory stick patch.bin ( Official AzBox HD Firmware e.g 0.9.5020 ) .
7. Turn Off AzBox HD Device, put USB Memory stick in Receiver, and Turn it on.
8. On VFD You will see RESCUE MODE and IP Address will be listed.
9. On Your PC run application called AzUP by our team member telesat, enter IP of Your AzBox HD Device and click on UPDATE
10. Wait that Update is finished, and You will have again AzBox HD Official Firmware
This is totally RISK FREE Installation and Recovery procedure for AzBox HD Elite / Premium Devices !!!
Please, just follow procedure, and You will not have any problem at all, as this procedure was tested many many times internally by our team.
DOWNLOAD enigma2 v1.0.21