Zoom Player 14.3
"*" = New
"+" = Change
"-" = Fix
What's new in Zoom Player v14.3:
* You can now perform sorting (by Listeners, Name, BitRate & Format) in the SHOUTcast station browser dialog.
+ When the up/down arrow keys are assigned to next/previous chapter or track, the up/down keys were not set logically, now pressing down will go to the next track/chapter and pressing up will go to the previous track/chapter.
+ Opening a YouTube channel with no internet connection now shows a refresh option instead of a message that the category is empty.
+ Using the 'Open subtitle file' to add a subtitle to the currently playing media now initializes the file selection dialog to open in the playing media's folder.
+ The stream selection fullscreen navigation interface will no longer automatically close when switching between tracks.
+ You can now open the stream selection fullscreen navigation interface even if no media is currently playing.
- Due to a language file that was not updated in version 14.2, the titles on navigation interfaces showed the wrong title.
- Pressing the "Load More" button in media library categories with a plugin capable of showing multiple pages (e.g. YouTube) would cause the refresh option to disappear if there were no more media to list.
- The RSS feed media library plugin was not showing the correct publishing dates for some RSS feed (e.g. YouTube RSS).
- Trying to load a playlist through the Open URL (Shift+"U") dialog failed with an error message.
- The media library playlist plugin did not function properly under some conditions, reporting an empty category.
- The media library playlist plugin did not use a clean category name when a playlist URL was used instead of an actual file.